RAINBOW-L Archives

November 2007

Date:
Fri, 23 Nov 2007 10:47:48 +0100
You still have  3 days to apply for the

New Year Event "I feel sLOVEeNiYa!

WHERE? Europe -  <http://www.slovenia-tourism.si/intro/> Slovenia -
<http://www.maribor-tourism.si/ang/danes.asp> Maribor -
<http://www.pohorje.org/pozimi_ENG/> Pohorje

WHEN? 27. 12.07 - 02. 1. 2008

WHY? You'll get 7 days of winter fun, 6 unforgettable parties and 3 days of
pure skiing or snowboarding and enjoying the snow in the best
<http://www.pohorje.org/pozimi_ENG/> ski resort in Slovenia. You will also
get the chance to meet new people and party with them the whole night long.
But of course next morning you will wake up and head again to the ski
slopes. If you want to enjoy the winter in an active way, you should join
this event of  <http://www.aegee-maribor.si/> AEGEE-Maribor .

WHAT?

- 3 day ski pass + transportation to the ski slopes,
- 3 meals per day,
- wine tasting of famous wines from this region,
- sightseeing of Maribor,
- snow games and races,

- relaxing in thermal spa Fontana,

- and some surprises ;) ...

Before we tell you about the parties, check the link below:

 <http://aegee.si/images/flash/flash_videos/ny_event_2007/ny_video.html>
http://aegee.si/images/flash/flash_videos/ny_event_2007/ny_video.html

6 UNFORGETTABLE PARTIES with AEGEE-Maribor party animals
- Welcome party in AEGEE-Maribor style ( drinks included :-)),

- Yellow baloon party in the famous T-club (welcome drinks),

- European night (drinks on you and AEGEE-Maribor),

- BAR-seeing (drinks included),

- International Erasmus party (Erasmus people included :P),

- New Year party in slovenian style (some drinks and food included),

- Goodbye party (bowling included)

HOW MUCH? EU: 150 EUR

You will be able to ski or board, beginners are also welcome, so feel free
to come!

 If you don't have any ski-equipment, you will be able to rent some here.
Here is the link where you can find information about the rental prices:
<http://www.pohorje.org/pozimi%5FENG/default.asp?id=673>
http://www.pohorje.org/pozimi%5FENG/default.asp?id=673  .

The application deadline is on 25th November 2007 till 23:59 ! A few days
later we will inform you if you were selected to participate in our event.

Apply now at:

<http://www.karl.aegee.org/calendar.nsf/EventuallyEdi/DD359CB4EF638C36C12573
91007425EC?OpenDocument>
http://www.karl.aegee.org/calendar.nsf/EventuallyEdi/DD359CB4EF638C36C125739
1007425EC?OpenDocument

If you have any other questions you can contact us on our mail:

We can't wait to meet you in Maribor!

AEGEE-Maribor Team