RAINBOW-L Archives

May 2002

From:
Luca Falcone <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Luca Falcone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 May 2002 18:53:53 +0200
Dear friends,

the demotivation, consequence of this Agora, is near to have the first eminent victim: I've just finish to talk by phone with my friend Davide Calenda, Network Commissioner of the Rainbow Region and Speaker of the Network Commission, and he kindly advised me he's near to resign.
He spent a lot of time to promote Transparency in AEGEE (also with the last proposal) and finally he was witness of the least transparent Agora of his experience in AEGEE. This is his reason.

Davide, first of all I ask you to forgive me I publish a confidence of yours, but we must persuade you to remain, and it seems I'm not able to do it alone.
I think your resignation can be only something wrong and untimely, also if of course I understand your reasons.
I ask you to forget your intention and to continue to work, now more then before as all of us must do!
I'm sure all of us agree with me: don't decide alone about everybody!

Sorry. Probably I didn't have to write this e-mail, but I hope it will be useful to persuade you.

See you soon.

Luca Falcone

Luca Falcone
President AEGEE Napoli