RAINBOW-L Archives

August 2009

From:
Alfredo Sellitti <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alfredo Sellitti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Aug 2009 19:53:03 +0200
hi dears!
due to personal reasons, Seba had to give up to his role of NetCom. that's
why i'm proud to have been selected by the Network Commission to carry on
his work till the Fall Agora Kyiv, where a new NetCom will be elected.

i hope to continue to serve and protect each antenna at the best, with the
useful help of my friends /  subcommies (Flo, Enrico, Seba, Peppe, Dario,
Alistair).

in case of troubles or anything else, please, feel free to approach me! in
the bottom you'll find all my contacts.

cheers,

AS

--
Alfredo Sellitti

Vice President /External Relations - AEGEE Salerno
http://www.aegeesalerno.org

Speaker - Dance Working Group - AEGEE Europe
http://www.wg.aegee.org/dwg/

Network Commissioner
http://www.commissions.aegee.org/netcom/regions.php

msn    : [log in to unmask]
skype : notimeman
phone : +39 3406613137

"Somebody call it Europe, we call it home!"