RAINBOW-L Archives

September 2005

From:
Anna Karger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anna Karger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Sep 2005 12:41:36 +0200
Hi dears,

I'd like to remind you that there are still 3 days left to apply for our next Regional meeting "Let's build our Rainbow dream", taking place from 7-9th of October in Brescia.

Fee: only 30 euro

Lodging: in a nice oratory (beds are provided, sleeping bag needed)
All meals from dinner on friday to lunch on sunday are included!
For more info, programme and applications please visit
http://www.aegee-brescia.it/eventi/rm2005/intro.html

Deadline for applications: 20 th of September, so HURRY UP!

Hoping to meet you in Brescia,

Anna

Anna Karger
Rainbow Network Commissioner