RAINBOW-L Archives

May 2014

From:
Mattia Abis NetCom <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Discussion list for Italian speaking antennae + Malta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 May 2014 19:17:26 +0200
Hello Rainbow :D

I'm not in Cagliari yet after Agora Patra aaaaaaaand....

.......I'm writing you to find a *HOST for the next Network Meeting *of our
locals.

*T**he event has to take place in October 2014 before Autumn Agora
Cagliari, in the first two weeks of the month. Better if the first one :) *

In order to host the NWM you have to be able to:

   - host at least 30-40 people (in a gym, floor, hostel,camping, other
   facilities) equipped with toilets and showers (hot water will be great :P)
   - be able to organize it from a thursday (arrival day) to a sunday (half
   day plenaries + departure day)
   - provide social program
   - within the social program there must be a place for the European Night
   ;)
   - guarantee one (or more) rooms with one or more beamers for all the
   days of the NWM.
   - provide AT LEAST breakfast + 1 warm meal (breakfast+ 2 meals would be
   perfect)
   - sleeping place, plenary room (or more than one) and canteen/dining
   hall/restaurant should not be far away from each other or well connected!!!
   - have no fee (optimistic) or at least a really low fee (not more than
   50 €) trying to get a grant/sponsor!
   - have a reasonable amount of organizers/helpers that will assist
   participants throughout the event (being present, bringing the materials,
   taking pictures, respecting timing, waking the partcipants up etc.)
   - special conditions that you can offer

If you and your Antenna eager to organize the Network Meeting then do not
hesitate to send the application to [log in to unmask] containing a
file in attachment with:

   - Answers to previous points :)
   -

   Motivation
   -

   Antenna experience with organizing events
   -

   Prefered dates
   -

   How to reach your city
   -

   A draft of your budget

*No later than May 18th 2014, 23.59 CET!!!*

Once the deadline is over I will evaluate all the applications and announce
the host on the following 3 days!

In case of any questions do not hesitate to ask!

Greetings from Ester and Olga's house in Bari,

your NetCommie,

*Mattia Abis*

*Network Commission of AEGEE-Europe*
*www.aegee.org/netcom
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.aegee.org%2Fnetcom&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFrqEzcHbd_UHrYywFCj2WtEl_1VaS26Tw>*

*Mail: **[log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>;*
*Phone: +39 349 272 48 03;*
*Skype: mattia.abis*

*Like our page on Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/Network.Commission.AEGEE> or follow us on **Twitter