RAINBOW-L Archives

February 2005

Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2005 16:00:45 +0100

Dear Rainbowfriends,

Just a quick e.mail to inform the friends of AEGEE Bari that, unlikely, in that week-end  of March (5-6/03) AEGEE Roma will be very busy with the organization of a Cultural Exchange with AEGEE Amsterdam (2-7/03); saturday (5/03) we'll make a trip to Bomarzo, near Viterbo, with the participants of the c.e., our Erasmus students and the members of AEGEE Roma.  Sunday (6/03) we can help you showing our Eternal City with a "special" guided tour only for the members and the Erasmus students of AEGEE Bari.  We are very glad to meet all the AEGEE members in Rome, the "door" is always open, but, please, before to organize a trip to Rome, contact us!  Thank you.

Kisses and hugs to all of you!!! :-))

Dino
AEGEE Roma President

ps: we'll have the third cultural exchange at the end of March with the locals of AEGEE Rijeka and AEGEE Osnabruck (29/03-5/04).