RAINBOW-L Archives

November 2000

From:
Aegee Torino <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Aegee Torino <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 12:52:21 +0100
ciao, your idea to organize this kind of regional
meeting is wonderful, but why that week end? in torino
we are organising the conference a job 4 you, why
can't you postpone this meeting? we could also join
it!!!!
thanks a lot
 Elisabetta
 on personal behalf
 memcom & bobigosa founder

--- solene rapinel <[log in to unmask]> ha
scritto: > Hello,This is the programm of the
bi-regional
> meetingof
> Cergy-Pontoise the 2nd and 3rd of december
> organisedby
> AEGEE-Aix-en-Provence and
> AEGEE-Cergy-Pontoise.Saturday :- 10h45 : welcome
> - 11h : what is AEGEE by Carlos (south-west
> network)-12h : lunch
> - 13h30 : Public relations by Marcus
> (publicrelationsworking group)
> - 16h : fundraising by Utrecht (north-west
> network)orWolgang (AEGEE-Paris)
> - European nightDimanche :- 10h : The communication
> inAEGEE by Calin (C.D.)
> - 11h : Hexagone-L by Susanne (AEGEE-Paris)
> - 11h30 : The network commissers (Carlos and
> Utrecht)
> - 12h : the working groups
> byOlivier(AEGEE-Cergy-Pontoise)- 12h30 : lunch
> - 14 h : The antennas' problem with AEGEE-Toulouse
> - 15h : Share your experience with
> Merljin(AEGEE-Lyon), Lucas (AEGEE-Munich),
> Jörn-Jakob(AEGEE-Mannheim)...
> - 17h : good byeTo the antennas who will participate
> :please send as
> soon as possible a list with at least 2 personnes.
> If
> more people want to come, just ask it.
> To the others antennas : We still need some people
> testify, share the experience... Can you send
> someone
> who can understand french in case of
> somethingissaying
> in french.
> Olivier is going to send an e-mail tomorrow about
> logisitic. If you get any question :
> If you have any question about the
> programm:[log in to unmask] you soon
> Solène