RAINBOW-L Archives

January 2007

From:
Marco Debono <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marco Debono <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2007 08:29:25 +0100
Dear DINO friends,
Since the coming AGORA will be held within DINO network, thought of
informing also our network, of which AEGEE-Valletta forms part of.

On a personal initiative, but, linked to what we are doing .... I have
launched the AEGEE SPRING AGORA - VALLETTA 2007 OFFICIAL HI5 FAN CLUB.

By *NO* means, this will take over the official AEGEE-Valletta and MELITA-X
press communications and other information that will be passed on through
the usual AEGEE channels. However, since AGORA brings over hundreds of
people together for such a short time, we believe, this can help to get to
know people beforehand, in a truly AEGEEan spirit. Indeed, it is called the
OFFICIAL FAN CLUB ... and not the OFFICIAL PORTAL or anything of this sort.
It serves also, to keep in touch, before and after, refreshing your memories
of a beautiful event in a truly AEGEE spirit.

To connect, you must be registered with HI5. All you need to do is, visit
www.hi5.com and register. If already registered, visit my hi5.com website:
http://mrc075.hi5.com and underneath, in the groups section, you will find
the AGORA Logo. Subscribe .... and off we go!!!

Please pass on this message to all your friends, antenna members, etc.
Anyone can subscribe to the list, even though he/she is NOT participating in
the coming AGORA.

Regards
Marco

--