RAINBOW-L Archives

February 2005

From:
Luca Falcone <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2005 05:06:31 +0100
Dear friends of the Rainbow Region,

hello!

The EBM is getting closer and closer!

This year the second event of AEGEE is hosted by our Region, organized by
the great AEGEE-Valletta, and first of all I hope a huge representative of
our locals will be there in order to contribute to the future development of
AEGEE as well as it will be planned even at this meeting.

But secondly, I'm here for inviting you to take part there to the workshop
organized by us, by the "THE BRIDGE" Coordination Team: "GOING DEEPER IN THE
DISABILITY".

Why participating to this workshop is a good idea?

Some reasons:

1)       It's a workshop about a crucial aspect of AEGEE, the integration of
the disabled people, a weak part of the European community.  The thematic is
a serious one, fulfilling perfectly our Human Rights field of action and
deserving attention, but it's a short workshop (4,5 h), in order to be
interesting but even not too stressful.

2)       It's a special workshop cos the Project Team is planning to
celebrate the return of the project in Valletta, where it was born two years
ago, and it will be supported by experts coming from organizations linked by
partnership to "THE BRIDGE" Project, in order to provide our AEGEE contents
with an added value.

3)       The workshop is connected with a project that is working hard and
that is supposed to be closed by a Final Conference in the "Rainbow" Region,
and it would be great even to set up new activities connected with the
project within the locals of this Region, in order to involve them in an
important process of integration we are sure it will have a long future.

4)       After the workshop you will feel the thematic (that's one of the
current priorities of the association) much closer than before to your mind,
and maybe you will desire to focus on it at your local level, and it will be
characterised by a constant team-work in order to collect new ideas and
suggestions: your active participation is precious!

Dear friends, we are waiting for you there in Valletta!

Don't miss to spend 4,5 h of your life for dealing with such a crucial
theme!

See you!

Luca

Luca Falcone

"THE BRIDGE" Project Manager

HRWG Support

AEGEE-Napoli Honorary Member

AEGEE-Ljubljana & AEGEE-Poznan Ordinary Member