RAINBOW-L Archives

June 2010

From:
Alfredo Sellitti <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Discussion list for Italian speaking antennae + Malta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Jun 2010 14:21:56 +0200
*OPEN CALL FOR AEGEE MEMBERS*

Dear Network,

Hereby we announce you the open call for participants of the next ES2:

*A past made up of 25 years, hundreds of projects and tens of thousands of
members…*

*A present that you are building right now…*

*A future to be led by YOU!!!*

The* European School 2* is THE EVENT where those ready to *lead AEGEE
forward *gather…but before being able to lead others, you must learn to lead
yourself!

We invite you on board of the ES2 Poznan ship on a journey of *discovery,
learning, creation and development!*

Some of the most experienced trainers of AEGEE-Academy and a dedicated
organizing team from AEGEE-Poznan have been building for you one of the
most *intensive, enthusiastic, enjoyable and remarkable experiences* that
would mark for you the path for changing the European youth.

 Between  *4th  and 12th of September 2010*, spread your sails and join us
in Poznan for a training course adapted to your very needs in order to *lead
AEGEE forward*:

   - Get a clear & broad view of Europe, our playground

   - Learn what we actually do within European youth work and what more we
   could do

   - Grow and define your future path in AEGEE

   - Develop your skills to deal with others

   - Understand the realities of Policy Making

   - Choose your direction, enlarge your vision

   - Gather a team to work with on future initiatives

The crew of *AEGEE-Poznan* is ready to accommodate to you and help you get
to know the beautiful city of Poznan by day and by night :)!!!

So, if you want to GET ON BOARD for this ES2 *apply until 1st of July!*

Visit our website at http://www.aegee-academy.org/es/esii-poznan and find