RAINBOW-L Archives

November 2008

From:
Manos Valasis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Manos Valasis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 2008 18:47:34 +0200
*

*iNWM: Europe in our hands*

Our marvelous island calls you for an unforgettable Island Network Meeting.

Aegee - Rodos finally came to life (again). After two years of absence we
are here to stay and we are here to organize for the first time the Island
Network Meeting.

We are expecting each and every one of you to join us between 5 & 7 of
December in this big event taking place in the beautiful island of Rhodes,
Greece.

Several topics will be discussed concerning topical European issues and
workshops will be held concerning Aegee basic skills (PR, FR, HR and so
on)!!!!

The participation fee is 50� and it includes meals and accomodation

But we are not going to spend all of the time discussing... we are going to
show you the beautiful medieval and new town of Rhodes and we are going to
introduce you to the Greek way of having fun :-)

So... start making your luggage as we are waiting for
you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But how will you get to Rhodes???

The easiest and fastest way to get to Rhodes is by Plane.  Because the event
takes place in winter there are not many non-stop flights from abroad. So
first you will have to book a flight to Athens and then from Athens to
Rhodes. There are two airlines: The Aegean Airlines and The Olympic
Airlines.

Their sites are: www.aegeanair.com & www.olympicairlines.com

Αll fresh members (and not only) are highly invited!

**

* *

*Apply before it is too late...*

http://karl.aegee.rwth-aachen.de/calendar.nsf/ApplicationIndiv?OpenForm&ParentUNID=E788FDBC3BACF993C12574CF003664FF