RAINBOW-L Archives

June 2006

From:
Dino Margiotta <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dino Margiotta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2006 17:42:34 +0200
Dear Rainbowfriends,

Finally, after one month of sms/emails/chats, the Rainbow-Ship, now in the harbour, it's ready for sailing and for getting new safe courses and new harbours around all over the AEGEE Network.... I'm not alone in this R-Ship, but together with 11 fresh & motivated SubCommies , with two Supporting Teams and with the R-Senate, composed by the ex-Netcommies and by some ex-Subcommies; they'll have only an important task: give suggestions to the team and check their work! I strongly believe that WE can learn a lot by our predecessors... The transfer knowledge is important!

In the allegate [ LOOK AT THE FILE!!!]  you can find all the usual informations about your SubCommies ( each Antenna/Contact Antenna/Contact will have a direct contact with a SubCommie) which soon we'll get in touch with YOU, ALWAYS READY FOR SUPPORTING AND PROTECTING!!!!!

List of  YOUR Subcommies:

Anna Karger  [AEGEE Firenze & Siena] ( Lady SubCommie)
Selene Carraro [ AEGEE Venezia]
Katja Semibratov [ AEGEE Ljubjana]
Tanja Domijan [AEGEE Rijeka]
Boris Radickovic [AEGEE Podgorica]
Patricia Borg [ AEGEE Valletta]
Mauro Marengo [ AEGEE Milano & Pavia]
Francesco Mosetti [ AEGEE Bologna]
Ugo Simeoni [ AEGEE Salerno & Termoli]
Francesco Mascali [ AEGEE Catania, Bari, Leon]
Giuseppe Siciliano [ AEGEE Lecce]

SUPPORTING TEAMs

a)

IT - Team:

The IT team will provide the important IT support for the MLs , the Rainbow Chat & for the TG team. It will be leaded by the Marino the Great, a member with a great experience in different fields, together with the fresh and motivated member Davide.
  a.. Marino Bresciani (AEGEE Bari)
  b.. Davide Zampatti (AEGEE Brescia)
TG - Team ( or also PR- team) :

The TG Team ( or PR team) , leaded by Patricia Borg [AEGEE Valletta] - SubCommie & Internal Communication resp. -,  that must promote AEGEE with the TG telegram ( http://rainbowaegee.altervista.org/rainbowtg/) and has to be a point of riferiment for all the Subcommies and  a possible successfull  PR tool where you can find informations about the Statutory Meetings, the SUs and all the others projects, info about a local every month, the subcommie of the month, an online course about AEGEE and info about all the events , about the others NGOs, and many others things that everyone can propose us! It's YOUR VOICE!!!!  The Subcommies must to collaborate every month with Patricia and the TG Team ( Luca Caparelli (AEGEE Roma) & Chiara Ridolfi (AEGEE Padova).
  a.. Luca Caparelli ( AEGEE Roma) - grafich designer
  b.. Chiara Ridolfi ( AEGEE Padova) - Projects & WG  divulgation resp.
R- Senate:

The list is long and soon you'll know it.... But you can imagine the names!! I want to make  feel to everyone of you the sense to work in a TEAM; we are a TEAM and we can't ignore our predecessors, with their experience, their efforts and their work for ALL the Network!! Now it's our time.... But after us there will be other members to continue this work and the AEGEE History will go on... :-) We must promote the transfer knwoledge, because nobody of us is perfect and we need to learn more a lot of things.

... The Rainbow Ship is now in the AEGEE-Sea... LET'S BUILD OUR DREAM!!!!!! TOGETHER!!!!

AEGEEfully Yours,

Your NetCommie

Dino
European Students Forum (AEGEE)
Network Commissioner (Rainbow Region)
AEGEE- Roma President
(a) via Morozzo della Rocca, 72 - 00159 Roma - Italy-
(tel) +39-349-8850834 (IT)
(e.mail) [log in to unmask] - [log in to unmask]
(website) www.aegee.org/netcom - www.aegeeroma.it
(msn) [log in to unmask]   [ GET IN TOUCH!!!!]