RAINBOW-L Archives

April 2006

From:
Markus Funk <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Markus Funk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2006 03:25:16 +0200
My dear Rainbow Friends,

  this is my first Email via Rainbox-L As there was no list for the  greeeaaat Reg Meeting in Rijeka I got to know finally that all the  traffic regarding RM is posted on this list. I heard quite a lot of you  were asking for the Passaaaauuuuu pictures..
  After coming back from my 3 week voyage I did upload some pictures but  as it takes much time I did not have the time yet to upload all of them  I have.
  Maybe someone of you can tell me how to upload all pictures with just  one click on AEGEE`s picture archive.Just drop me a line how to do  that..

  U can find the pictures over here:

  http://www.aegee.utwente.nl/photo/photo.php?book=1912&size=thumb

  Second, I want to thank - also in the name of Robert - the local  organizers from Rijeka again for a perfect organization and a very  friendly participants treatment.. You kicked our asses at the right  time, but always smiled when u did that..  ;-))

  So, guys, add me to ur MSN (see underneath) and see u all somewhere in  Europe pretty soon....for sure @ AGORA in Warszawa and in  Napooollliiiiiii in autumn.

  Europeanly yours,

  Markus from Passaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

  PS: @ Dino: Thank you again for arranging everything for me in Roma..

M a r k u s   F u n k

B.a. 'European Studies' / University of Passau
  http://www.phil.uni-passau.de/europeanstudies

Subcommie D-A-CH Region 'Support & Development'
  http://www.aegee.org/netcom/dach

President AEGEE-Passau 2004/05
  http://www.aegee-passau.de
Email:         [log in to unmask]