RAINBOW-L Archives

August 2005

From:
Anna Karger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anna Karger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Aug 2005 10:32:50 +0200
And here is another event for you!
Anna

This September (15-21), during the European Championship in Basketball, AEGEE Beograd is organizing Students' Basketball Tournament, EuroJAM.
Concerning the fact that this is one of the rear sport events, we think that it's the event that you and your members have been waiting for. :)

Sightseeing of Belgrade, partying in one of the cities with the best night life, celebrating the 10th birthday of AEGEE Beograd, playing basketball , going to matches at European Championship in Basketball (Eurobasket), meeting wonderful new people from all over the Europe... can ask for more?

So please read and spread our further invitation to EuroJAM.

Don't miss the opportunity to be a part of one of the rear sport AEGEE events, and...

J OIN US !!! .

We are waiting for you on 15th of September.

Nevena Stojanovic,

Vice president of AEGEE Beograd,
organizer of EuroJAM

Have you ever played basketball?

Do you like playing basketball?

Would you like to play basketball this autumn?

If the answer to any of this questions is

yes

then EuroJAM 2005 is definitely for YOU!

EuroJAM is European Students' Basketball Tournament, which will take place in Belgrade, from 15th to 21st of September. EuroJAM is organized by AEGEE Beograd with intention to gather students from all over the Europe (members of AEGEE locals) and through sport activity promote international students' cooperation and develop sport spirit among young people.

Since this year Serbia and Montenegro is the host of European Championship in basketball AEGEE Beograd will, from 15th to 21st of September (during the EP2005) host 32 of you prepared for some real basketball challenge.

Also we will all have the opportunity to enjoy some really good basketball at some matches of EP2005.

What we are looking for are 15 girls and 15 boys, and 2 judges with some experience, who would, in cooperation with 6 members of AEGEE Beograd, take part in tournament specially designed for you.

If you haven't played 3 on 3 with friends of other nationalities, if you haven't found out how it is to make tactics in English rather then in your native language, this is your chance. There will be mixed teams, so let the sport prove that there are no borders.

And even more, do you want to find out how champions were and still are being born? Do you want to enter deeper into the success of Serbian basketball, do find out more about Eurobasket? But also do you want to know more about Serbian tradition, culture, food, night life?

YES??

Come on, then! We are waiting for YOU to impress us with your special moves, to share your knowledge and basketball experience with us, to play fair and to win!!!

Come have fun!

"Come to the basketball land!"

For more information visit our website www.aegee-beograd.org.yu/eurojam or contact us through mail [log in to unmask]

And  APPLY at AEGEE.ORG site.