RAINBOW-L Archives

December 2014

From:
AEGEE-Udine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Discussion list for Italian speaking antennae + Malta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Dec 2014 20:48:07 +0100
Dear Rainbow,

it is my upmost pleasure to introduce you to the new board of AEGEE-Udine
<https://www.facebook.com/aegee.udine>, elected on the 18th December 2014
and in force from January to December 2015:

​

President: Giulia Caberlotto
Secretary: Eleonora Vitale
Treasurer: Teresa Carene Kiambu
Vice President HR: Davide Zubiz
Vice President PR: Anna Bortoletto
Local Event Responsible: Massimiliano Gerometta
Advisory board member: Alberto De Nardi

I would also like to thank the previous board for the passion and
dedication they've shown to our antenna.

I wish you all the best for the Christmas holidays and I hope to see you
really soon ;)

Giulia Caberlotto

*A*ssociation des *É*tats *G*énéraux des *É*tudiants de l'*E*urope
AEGEE-Udine
c/o Università degli Studi di Udine
via Mantica 3, 33100 Udine
www.aegee-udine.it