RAINBOW-L Archives

January 2018

From:
Francesca Zorcolo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mailing list for the locals of the "Rainbow" distribution area" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2018 11:47:51 +0000
Dear lovely Rainbow members,

During the next weeks, we will provide you some catchy graphics about the initiative "Donating is Caring" that will be placed in most our area (and not only maybe :) ) locals the 14th of February. Please edit the pics adding your logos in the bottom right corner and keep us updated about the developing of the initiative in your city.

Warmest hugs,

Francesca Zorcolo

+39 340 816 7393
Skype: francesca_zorcolo