RAINBOW-L Archives

December 2006

From:
Dino Margiotta <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dino Margiotta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 2006 11:20:41 +0100

Dear AEGEEeans, First of all thanks to Anna for the nice picture from the lovely local of Romeo & Giulietta ( in February I'll come to visit you! :-) and Compliments again to the new board of  AEGEE Rijeka and to our dear SubCommie-Pirate Patricia for the Net-TG ( special thanks also to Marino!)... If you want to write something or to give us some suggestions, don't hesitate to contact us and especially the Net-TG Editor Patricia ([log in to unmask]). It's Your Voice!!!

About the pictures, till now I've received it from:

Rijeka, Podgorica, Ljubljana, Trieste, Treviso, Firenze, Roma, Verona, Maribor, Zagreb, Ferrara & Udine.....

Only 3 days are rest ! Send me your BEST pictures !! :-)

*** Then, It's a pleasure to inform you that the applications for the EBM [ European Board Meeting], that will be hosted from 15th to 18th February by AEGEE Gliwice (Poland, close to Krakow)  are now opened.!!! I hope to meet many of you there! You can apply via the following link: http://www.zeus.aegee.org/statutory/ebm0702/ <http://www.zeus.aegee.org/statutory/ebm0702/>
 <http://www.aegee.utwente.nl/statutory/ebm0603/ap-main.php>

AEGEEfully Yours,

Your Netcommie

Dino

ps: during these days I'm visiting several times a nice medieval city close to Roma (Surprise!) where as soon as possible we'll establish a new contact, our Family is growing up more and more (we'working also for other possible contacts everywhere!) and if you want to contribute with us, contact us! Me & the amazing Sub-Pirates are Always at your disposal!