RAINBOW-L Archives

October 2006

From:
Charlene SCIBERRAS <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Charlene SCIBERRAS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2006 22:33:03 +0100
To bring human rights violations into public notice and to raise
awareness of violations of human dignity in order to make sure that
crimes are not neglected or forgotten.

Dear Rainbow,

Another AGORA has reached us and soon after it will be election time for
the HUMAN RIGHTS WORKING GROUP. After one whole year of work, the current
active board members would like to call for new elections for the various
posts within the HRWG board.

If you are interested in knowing more, joining the WG, and even joining
the Board please read this message carefully, as this might be the
perfect opportunity for you to join the European level and become an
active member. If you are interested in contributing to the future of
AEGEE within the Human Rights field, think about the following proposal:
joining the Board of the HRWG!

The following positions will be available and more info on the elections
will be issued soon after the AGORA:

- Speaker
- Secretary
- Treasurer
- Projects Responsible
- Human Resources

To become a member of the Human Rights Working Group:
Subscribe to [log in to unmask]
And register with the Portal: www.aegee.org/wg
We are looking forward to get your emails and do not hesitate to ask for
more info and details. We are looking forward to meet you in Napoli!
Truly yours,
Charlene Sciberras
Speaker, HRWG of AEGEE