RAINBOW-L Archives

September 2009

From:
Alfredo Sellitti <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alfredo Sellitti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Sep 2009 12:37:37 +0200
Ciao Bimbi!!!!
Agora will be in a month, and just a week is left till the application
deadline...so...what are you waiting for?

still a lot of people didn't apply yet...c'mon! it's the most important
event in AEGEE (and the craziest, of course!)

so, what are you waiting for?

go on htpp://aegeeagora.info and apply! DO IT NOW!:D

in case of problems, just feel free to approach me:D

cheers,

AS