RAINBOW-L Archives

November 2008

From:
AEGEE Ljubljana <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AEGEE Ljubljana <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Nov 2008 19:41:17 +0100
Are you still not sure where and how to spend New Year?

*AEGEE-Ljubljana has a solution for you!!!
*

For you, we are preparing *Traditional Slovenian Drinks and Habits 08 -
Special Edition* and this year it is going to happen for the tenth time!!!
Join us from 30. 12. 2008 to 3. 1. 2009 in Ljubljana, the most beautiful
city in the world :) and experience Slovenian culture.

You simply have to participate and taste some of our foods (famous *potica*),
many of our drinks (famous *borovničke*) and some of our habits (famous *polka
dancing*), nature (famous *greenness of countryside*) and *good spirit*. We
are preparing *five amazing days that you will never forget!
*

Traditional food and drinks, special educational-entertaining program and
warm smiles are waiting just for you! So do not hesitate - just *apply*!

Important: participants that will be needing a *visa* to come to Slovenia
have to apply *as soon as possible.*
The deadline for application is *15. 12. 2008*!

*WHAT*: Traditional Slovenian Drinks and Habits 08

*WHEN*: 30. 12. 2008 - 3. 1. 2009

*WHERE*: Ljubljana

*WHO*: 50 participants from all over Europe

*PRICE*: 90 EUR (includes lodging, two meals a day, drinks, transport and
amazing program)

*Info e-mail*: [log in to unmask]

*Application:
*