RAINBOW-L Archives

April 2006

From:
Emanuele <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2006 20:06:17 +0200

Please forward this message to your local's mailing list
AEGEE-Napoli
Sea, Sun & Fun present: Kingdom of AMMUINA!!!

APPLY FOR OUR SUMMER UNIVERSITY!!!

Come to know the next agora organizers!!!

      Date: 20 July - 03 Aug 2006
      Organizer: AEGEE-Napoli
      Languages: English
      Places: 30
      Lodging: Hostel
      Provided Meals: "Light" Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner
      Event Fee:  150?
      Optional Fee: 20?
      Optional Part: Trip to Capri Island
      Alternative: Mugnano city tour
      Payment: 50% in advance
      Needed: Sheets
      Email: [log in to unmask]
      Website: www.aegee-napoli.org

click here for all the picture of SU 2005

and for last SU video!!!

Donâ?Tt miss for any reason to spend two unforgettable weeks in our big and crazy city of Naples!!!
Just imagine to be surrounded by very passionate and funny people that will lead you through streets with 3000 years of history, to admire middle-age castles just on the shores, kilometres and kilometres of beaches, the most visited archaeological site in the world POMPEI, to admire a landscape from the point of view of the volcano Vesuvio dominating the city and from the point of view of the sea by sailing around the Neapolitan coast , imagine to visit one of the most beautiful island on Earth CAPRI , gorgeous villages like Amalfi, Sorrento, Positano. Donâ?Tt miss the opportunity to see a city with sunshine everyday, the best Pizza you will ever eat, everywhere famous musical tradition, hundreds of narrow streets full of legends and mystery, AND MOST IMPORTANT ENDLESS PARTIES FOR SLEEPLESS NIGHTS!!!!!!
YES!! BECAUSE MAKING PARTY IS WHAT WE LIKE MOST!!!!!!! We cannot help that itâ?Ts in our DNAâ?¦And at the end of this uâ?Tll be PARTY ADDICTED!!!!!!!
So weâ?Tll make u enjoy our culture and our way of living and making noise and CHAOS (Ammuina) in every aspect in the best way!!!!
But we offer you more!!!!!!! You mainly will also learn the history and the traditions of Napoli influenced by Many many nationalities( Greeks, Romans, Vikings, Spanish, French..) from the beginnings to noW!!!! Also included in this Su are dance workshops, a basic Italian and Neapolitan language course, Neapolitan ghost tour, drinking competition, night beach party, groups games, pasta & pizza cooking lessons, group theatre contest and much moreâ?¦..
Just find it out by yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.aegee-napoli.org