RAINBOW-L Archives

August 2007

From:
Aegee Messina <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 9 Aug 2007 15:10:01 +0200
Dear Aegee Friends

Due a last minute cancellation we have one more free place for our SU from
16 to 30 August Messina- Sicily (we will spend 4 days in Palermo as well),
lodging in a students residence.

All the information and the full program of our Summer University at
WWW.AEGEEMESSINA.IT

If you want to apply send us an mail at [log in to unmask] and please fill
in the following data:

Name and Surname:

Specify if y are still a student (university and field of study.. if y
already took your degree specify when):

Mobile number:

Aegee home local:

Date and Place of birth:

Nationality:

E-mail:

Sex (male/female):

AEGEE member since:

Function(s) in aegee and attended events:

Apply only if you are really sure to participate in our Summer University if
you already find a way on how to arrive here (you can find lot of tips on
our internet site aegeemessina.it) because confirmation is required quite
immediately.

ABOUT OUR SUMMER UNIVERSITY:

Summer Course + (mainly Italian language course)
16-30 August
Working Languages: English and Italian
Places: 40
Lodging: Students Residences (Messina and Palermo)
Meals: Italian breakfast, lunch or dinner
Fee: 160 + 30 (optional) euro
Optional part: trips to Palermo, Etna, Agrigento, Monreale e Taormina
Alternative: relax, sunbathes
Payment: 100% in advance or a copy of the flight ticket
Needed: aegee spirit, towels, sun protection (here sun burns)
University Support: YES

Internet Site: www.aegeemessina.it

Best Regards

AEGEE Messina Coordination Team