RAINBOW-L Archives

September 2017

From:
Gabriele Scollo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mailing list for the locals of the "Rainbow" distribution area" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2017 11:57:48 +0200
Dear Rainbow locals,
as you probably know, our Network Meeting "L'Europe Toujours" will be held
in Napoli from November 23rd to November 26th. AEGEE-Napoli and me are
working closely in order to deliver you the best event you can possibly
experience!

The link to the facebook event can be found here ->
https://www.facebook.com/events/1454245641329627/?ref=br_rs

Please invite all the members of your locals.

We remind you that Network Meetings also fulfill one of the antennae
criteria that are checked at Agorae. From this year, not only board members
allow the locals to have the criterion, but also very active members. In
order to do so, the board has to send an email to [log in to unmask] and
recommend this member for a certain NWM. Of course, the member has to
attend ALL sessions.

Also, I want to encourage you to try to send less experienced members to
this NWM, as this is a great opportunity for motivating and inspiring them.

The fee is 45€ for the whole event and it will include:

-accommodation in the gym
-3 meals per day
-coffee breaks
-social programme
-sessions

Please apply before October 8th to BOTH following links:

INTRANET <http://intranet.aegee.org/event/application_form/30/18848and
google form>
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdMAgAgEOXsV5gOAuJL8zBFtHYfIoK3alo1Qw3bF1o5DInZiw/viewform>
GOOGLE FORM
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdMAgAgEOXsV5gOAuJL8zBFtHYfIoK3alo1Qw3bF1o5DInZiw/viewform>

I'm sure we will have the time of our life together! Don't miss this chance
and spread the word!

Yours,

*Gabriele Scollo*
* - Vice Speaker, Network Commission of AEGEE-Europe*

Mobile phone & WhatsApp: +39 3405880867

E-mail: netcom-gasko@ <[log in to unmask]>aegee.org

Skype: gasko89

www.aegee.org/netcom