RAINBOW-L Archives

May 2007

Date:
Mon, 14 May 2007 21:56:12 +0200
NOISE SUMMER EXPERIENCE!

TSU BALKAN EXPRESS '07

Dear friends,

Don't worry for your summer free time! Aegee-Beograd & Aegee-Maribor are organizing an amazing Traveling Summer University!

If you want to break maths rules, this is a great opportunity, because:

1 SU = 2 countries (Serbia'n'Slovenia) + 4 cities ( Belgrade, Novi Sad, Maribor, Celje)!

If you are prepared to smile, joke, dance and sing for more than two weeks, , if you are willing to make new friends or maybe meet the love of your life, if you still don't believe that the Balkan is the craziest part of Europe, then let us prove that to you on the BALKAN EXPRESS way :

First stop: Central European city of Maribor! It will offer you excitements of "FESTIVAL LENT", when the whole city wakes up and doesn't sleep! Adventure continues on the nearest hill Pohorje, where we'll discover the secrets and beauties of "Virgin forest", wild nature and lakes. After that we'll hit the tracks to Celje, where we'll experiance it's great history and visit Logarska valley - the pearl of Slovenija. What can you expect in continuation of our incredible trip: Unforgivible night life, parties, and after that, relaxing at the Danube river in Belgrade, looking around at its wonderful proofs of rich culture. And all of that is a great preparatin for Novi Sad and its "State of EXIT", one of the biggest music festivals in whole Europe! You will be proud guests with 50 000 people to Basement Jaxx, Beastie boys, Robert Plant and a lot of other music stars on 20 stages!

There's no time for losing, because - Time is for PARTY! Don't forget law of this travel : drinking rakija and borovnička, eating pljeskavica and dancing kolo and polka!

Just one click on - http://balkanexpres s.aegee-beograd. org.yu and you'll catch the Balkan's stars!

Hurry up, or someone might take your place.

You'll regret it!