RAINBOW-L Archives

February 2006

From:
Anna Karger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anna Karger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Feb 2006 11:25:15 +0100
Hi guys,
  some of you received a mail from Leon telling you that you did not submit the Activity Report. This is dued to an error- so if you did submit it, don't consider it. ;)
  Anna

      Hello guys,

  Maybe you got questions from antennae regarding an email that they got from "me" about Activity reports :)

  I am sorry for the mistake that occurred but its due to a server mistake that generated automated email from lotus notes with out mine knowledge still remembering the settings from last year when I was Network Director. As the IT guys informed me they are called robots and they tend from time to time to have a mind of their own :) Your Activity report is in the database, and I have asked ITWG to check again the servers so there will be no mistakes in the future.

  One more time apologies for the inconvenience

  Leon