RAINBOW-L Archives

September 2010

From:
Federico Carbone <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Discussion list for Italian speaking antennae + Malta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 2010 09:31:49 +0000

Dear members of AEGEE,

I'm really proud to announce that, during the local Agora the day 14/09/2010 we have elected the new board for the next crazy year that is coming!!

Ladies and Gentlemen now we can announce the XXIII board of AEGEE-Salerno's history:

President: Matteo Scarpa

Vice President and Treasure: Federico Carbone

Secretary: Teresa Maddalo

Public Relations: Rosa Parlavecchia

Erasmus Responsible: Roberta Gioia

IT Responsible: Donato Pirozzi

Fundraising: Stefano Corvino

European Affairs: Matteo Santoro

I also want to inform all the AEGEEans that we have also a new Honorary Member!

The past Board has decided to nominate Miss. Antonella Bochicchio for her great work during several years and for her AEGEE spirit!

And last but not least... we want to thank the previous board for all the work done!!

The new board also what to invite you here in Salerno to have a really deep AEGEEan adventure or, if you prefer, we can see you Somewhere in Europe!

Federico

--
Federico Carbone
Vice-president and Treasure of AEGEE-Salerno

phone: +39 3391664063
msn: [log in to unmask]