RAINBOW-L Archives

February 2007

From:
Marco Debono <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marco Debono <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Feb 2007 17:21:54 +0100
Dear AEGEEans,
Thanks for the positive feedback for the HI5 Agora Fan Club.

The http://agoravalletta2007.hi5.com site is growing!!! You can now, see
online, who is behind the AGORA-Valletta project ... who is responsible for
the marketing, for the logistics, for the incoming requests ... the subcoms,
handling the various projects, like the IT gurus, the logistics subcom, the
pr and marketing subcom .. and last but not least, our very own Les Anciens
in festive mood!!!:))))

So, click on the link above, and check our profile!!!

DO NOT FORGET also to add us as friends, and to sign in the HI5 Fan Club
group, for gossiping and cool updates, apart from maybe leaving a couple of
fives or comments, tooo, before you sign out!!:))))

As from this morning, we have uploaded also, an album featuring the Maltese
Islands.

In the meantime ... *WE NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!!*
We have uploaded the following music as background ....
Pirates of the Caribbean - official song that has been used for the
AGORA-Valletta promotion so far
Tarantella - for our dear Napolitan friends!!!
David Brisbal - for the Spanish!
Sympathique - for the French!

However, we need more! We need YOU to contribute by telling us which song
you want us to upload, that represents your country or region! Moreover,
this could be an excellent feedback for the European Nite music, which we
are planning to have during the AGORA. So, please forward your requests on
this e-mail: [log in to unmask] by quoting the Artist and Title
of Song (always subject to the HI5 music files availability).

LAST BUT NOT LEAST ... REMEMBER, this is NOT the official website, which
will be soon online, thanks to our IT gurus, who are working 24hrs to upload
it as fast as they can. This is the official AGORA-Valletta HI5 FAN CLUB.
The official communication will be still released, thru the official AEGEE
channels!!!

Sahha (Goodbye in Maltese)

Marco
Marketing & PR Coordinator, AGORA-Valletta