RAINBOW-L Archives

May 2006

From:
Marco Debono <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marco Debono <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 May 2006 20:52:18 +0200
Dear Dino,
First of all congratulations for your new position within the Rainbow Region
& AEGEE.

It is an honour for AEGEE to have such an active and busy region. Evenmore,
when i see my antenna AEGEE-Valletta contributing alot to the network, up to
this day. I recall, Corinne Cordina and Angie Mifsud, very active with Key
to Europe magazine, Margaret Fenech involved in the Organising Committee of
than, WELCOME EUROPE project ... Noel Debono, who created the WELCOME EUROPE
logo, up to these recent years .... Giselle Spiteri Miggiani, who needed
housing help in Firenze for her studies, and ended up super-mega active in
Italian antennas and region, Alexianne Galea ... now JC President, and our
very own President of the whole network ... Alistair De Gaetano. All this
achieved with hard work and within just 10years since we have been set-up,
by our founding president Roger Bugeja.

The AGORA is the cherry on the cake ... of 10 hard working years .... in
organising conferences, SU's, PM, EBM and many other local activities. Not
only, but the organisation of the AGORA in Malta, shall bring back
"AEGEE-Valletta oldies" to assist in the project and support the organising
committee members. The team is a mix of past and present members ...
together with one aim .. that of organising an important event in Malta, to
celebrate our 10th year anniversary with our AEGEE network friends.

For your records, also .. AEGEE-Valletta is a very active student
organisation on University of Malta campus. Patricia Borg was on the
University Student Council as International Officer, and as from July, our
outgoing president, David Ciliberti .. shall take the post of Secretary
General of the same council.

Hope that our antenna will keep contributing more towards the benefit of
AEGEE spirit and ideals.

Sincere congratulations to all!!!

Regards
Marco Debono