RAINBOW-L Archives

July 2002

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 00:47:49 +0200
Hi dear Network,
also the Rainbow Monthly Report is coming, a bit in delay this month
because some activities I wanted to include in ended only few hours ago.

1-Mini-Regional Meeting in Pavia, the 29th
2-Regional Fund Raising Campaign
3-Mailing lists research
4-New Contact Avellino-Benevento

1-Mini-Regional Meeting in Pavia, the 29th
So only few days ago some people from close locals had the time to meet and
informally discuss on SU and regional issues all together. Let me express
again my thanks to AEGEE Pavia and Nicola Rega the Mini-RM concept creator.

2-Regional Fund Raising Campaign
Amedeo Ferrara is going to have a big succes concerning a sponsor in kind.
Many surprises are waiting all Network right at the PM in Cagliari, and a
big amount of them are dedicated to the especially to the Rainbow locals

3-Mailing lists research
Tamara Novak ended this crucial research, detailed results will be
published on the regional mailing list, the situtation is quiet a disaster
only 6 locals have at least 2 Board members subscribed to the 5 priority
lists (AEGEE-L, AEGEE-EVENT-L, AEGEE-SU-L, RAINBOW-L, AEGEE-AGORA-L).

4-New Contact Avellino-Benevento
Welcome, welcome, welcome! To the new Contact Avellino-Benevento. The CD
officially recognize them few weeks ago, I wish to the people there to sign
the Convention soon.

That's all, but most of all.... do not forget to apply to THE PLANNING
MEETING IN CAGLIARI!!!!

Bye bye.