RAINBOW-L Archives

February 2010

From:
Alfredo Sellitti <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Discussion list for Italian speaking antennae + Malta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Feb 2010 13:33:30 +0100
ciao belli!!!!!!!

did you submit your FR in time????

if you got in trouble, following there are the suggestions from Audit
Commission to submit it...

DEADLINE IS TOMORROOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hugs,

AS