RAINBOW-L Archives

November 2008

From:
virginia pañeda <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
virginia pañeda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2008 18:46:49 +0100
Dear Italian locals

 I'm Virginia Paneda, member of the Network Commission and AEGEE-Oviedo
(North of Spain), after Agora Aachen, we have made a new locals distribution
and it's a pleasure to announce you that I will be the person responsible of
Italian in the Netcom.

 The most important function of the Netcom is to support antennae, that is,
to help them to grow, to solve problems, and to face new challenges. Another
important task is to foster cooperation between locals and also among
antennae and other AEGEE bodies. However, in order to do all this, since I'm
a bit far away from Italy and I don't know the specific situation of your
local, my team of Italian subcommissioners will be in direct contact with
you, and together we will try to support in anything you might need at least
until next Agora in April.

*This is the local's distribution for each subcommie*:

·         *Francesco Mascali* board member AEGEE-Catania: Catania,
Catanzaro, Cosenza, Messina & Palermo.

·         *Giovanni Maieli* board member AEGEE-Roma: Avellino-Benevento,  Bari,
 Caglari, Lecce, Napoli, Roma ,Salerno &Teramo

·         *Maurizio Atzori* president AEGEE-Roma:, Ferrara, Firenze, Forli,
Pisa & Siena

·         * Sebatiano Perale* president AEGEE-Venezia: Bergamo, Brescia,
Milano, Padova, Pavia, Treviso, Trieste, Udine, Venezia, Vercelli & Verona.

So each of them will be available for you from now on, but of course you can
always contact me as well (feel free to write to me in Italian, I'm just a
bit lazy when writing it).

As the Netcom team we would like to tell you that we fully *support the NWM
AEGEE-Salerno* was planning to organize in March. We do think your idea of a
NWM all'italiana is really necessary for improving cooperation and good
communication among all Italian locals. This is why we want to propose that
AEGEE-Salerno sends the email to all locals again and at the same time we
will try to make the locals get involved in the participation and support of
this NWM.

And just to finish but really important we would like to remind you that all
locals have to send their *Activity Reports 2008 and Strategic Plans 2009
before Friday 21st*. Here you have the links to both documents and also an
example of how to do it:

 http://www.karl.aegee.org/network.nsf?OpenDatabase

http://aegee-europe.blogspot.com/2008/11/activity-reports-2008-activity-plans.html

If you have any doubts of how to do it you can contact me or your subcommie.

Have a nice evening,

Greetings from Oviedo,

Virginia Paneda

Network Commission.