RAINBOW-L Archives

June 2010

From:
Alfredo Sellitti <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Discussion list for Italian speaking antennae + Malta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 2010 13:15:40 +0200
ciao belli!!!!!

did you already applied for European Ideas Factory????

if not, please...do it now! ;)

AS
--
Alfredo Sellitti

PR - AEGEE-Salerno
http://www.aegeesalerno.org

Network Commissioner -  AEGEE-Europe
http://www.commissions.aegee.org/netcom/regions.php

msn    : [log in to unmask]
skype : notimeman
phone : +39 3406613137

"Somebody call it Europe, we call it home!"