RAINBOW-L Archives

September 2005

Date:
Sun, 4 Sep 2005 20:50:24 -0700

Much Needed Help for Katrina's Victims

Half of Jesus’ Love for Humanity CDs http://livinggracefully.com/Jess%20Ragaza.html  proceeds will be donated directly to http://www.worldvision.org/Worldvision/eappeal.nsf/egiftafaf?OpenForm&campaign=1315152&cmp=KNC-1315152&OVRAW=katrina&OVKEY=katrina&OVMTC=standard.

Jesus

(AKA Jess Ragaza - http://www.livinggracefully.com/jess_curr_vita.html), President, Internet Architecture Inc.

To assist our fellow human beings in the most devastating events in recent history, I plead you to contribute to the relief effort done magnanimously by the American Red Cross.

  From home and baby to electronics and clothing, everything you purchase is 10% off. Shop Target.com.

 [input]   [input]   [input]

 HomeBooksMusicDVD & VideoPrints & PostersOnline --Courses

 [input]

Cheap Web Hosting Only $7.95 a Month! Get your own domain name, free control panel, free CGI scripts, free e-mail, tons of disk space and bandwidth. Sign up today! Click Now!

AdBlaster **EXPLODE YOUR SALES OVERNIGHT**

Make your web site the envy of others

http:// livinggr.megaprom.hop.clickbank.net

Have you enjoyed our Concert Halls lately?

Shop at our Virtual Mall

[Return Home]

http://mail.yahoo.com