RAINBOW-L Archives

February 2008

From:
Edoardo Binda <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Edoardo Binda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2008 14:18:50 +0100
[image: MediolaMUN] <http://www.mediolamun.org>

It is with great pleasure that we invite you to the 2nd
edition of MediolaMUN, the Model United Nations that will
be held at the University of Milano - Bicocca.

Join the simulation, be a UN delegate!
Model United Nations in Milan.

*A Model UN is a simulation of the assembly of the United Nations.
In a Model UN, students take on roles as foreign diplomats and
participate in a simulated session of the United Nations.
During the simulation participants must employ a variety of communication
and critical skills in order to represent  the policies of their country.

  MediolaMUN is organised by ISAWO <http://www.isawo.eu>, World Organization
of International Students Associations.
The association AEGEE Milano <http://www.aegeemilano.it> supports the
organisation of the Conference 2008.*

*Conference committees

**General Assembly Plenary*
*General Assembly Second Committee: Economic and Financial (ECOFIN)
Human Rights Council (HRC)
Security Council (SC)
Commission on Sustainable Development (CSD)
Commission on the Status of Women (CSW)*

Visit our website to find out the latest
news and the registration form.

 www.mediolamun.org      [log in to unmask]     Tel. +39 338 81 03 583
Join also our Facebook group
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=4904844367