RAINBOW-L Archives

March 2013

From:
Claudio Armandi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Discussion list for Italian speaking antennae + Malta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 2013 20:25:07 +0100
Thank you Mariella :)
By the way, 99% of the material is in Italian. If you still want to have
access to it, just send me the dropbox account of your antenna or of one of
your board members!
I forgot to mention that a big role in this data sharing has been played by
Giorgia from AEGEE-Palermo :)

Un abbraccio,
Claudio