RAINBOW-L Archives

September 2013

From:
Ermanno Napolitano <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Discussion list for Italian speaking antennae + Malta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 2013 20:46:39 +0200
Augurissimi!!

2013/9/3 Carolina Alfano <[log in to unmask]>

> Augurisssssssssimi Ragazzuoli!!! :)
>
> Spero che qualcuno di voi ci sia a Foggia!!!
>
> A presto!!! Saluti da Salerno!!!
>
> ^_^
>

> 2013/9/3 Franco Am <[log in to unmask]>
>
>> Dear AEEGEANS:) i am Franco Ambuchi, Secretary of AEGEE-Firenze, i am
>> proud to introduce the new Board of our Antenna:
>>

>> President: Elisa Bracali
>> Executive Vice President/ Local Activities Resp: Francesco Merciai
>> Secretary: Franco Ambuchi
>> Treasurer: Federico Marlazzi
>> Public Relations: Fabrizio Fusi
>> Fundraising: Daniele Leva
>> Su Coordinator: Luca Pingitore
>> It Responsible: Alessio Moretti
>>

>> Best Regards.
>>

>> Franco AMBUCHI
>>
>> AEGEE-Firenze
>>

>> Cari Ragazzi, sono Franco AMBUCHI, Segretario di AEGEE-Firenze e con
>> piacere vi presento il Board della Nostra Antenna per l'anno 2013-2014:
>>

>> Presidente: Elisa Bracali
>>  Vice Presidene Esecutivo / Local Activities Resp: Francesco Merciai
>> Segretario: Franco Ambuchi
>> Tesoriere: Federico Marlazzi
>> Public Relations: Fabrizio Fusi
>> Fundraising: Daniele Leva
>> Su Coordinator: Luca Pingitore
>> It Responsible: Alessio Moretti
>>

>> Ci Vediamo Presto
>>

>> Franco AMBUCHI
>>
>> AEGEE-Firenze

>> send 'signoff RAINBOW-L' to [log in to unmask]
>

> --
> *Carolina Alfano*
> *President of AEGEE-Salerno*
> *Email: [log in to unmask]*
> *Cell: +39 3806854676*

> send 'signoff RAINBOW-L' to [log in to unmask]

--
Best regards,

Ermanno Napolitano <http://www.commissions.aegee.org/jurcom/?page_id=19>

AEGEE-Europe Mediation Commission
www.commissions.aegee.org/memcom/team.php

mobile: +39 3886323015
fax: +39095553946
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ermanno.napolitano
Skype: ermanno_napolitano

* * *
AEGEE- European Students Forum is one of the biggest interdisciplinary
student associations in Europe; it is represented by 15.000 students,
active in 232 academic cities, in 43 countries all around Europe, which
presents amazing culture variety. AEGEE is a secular, non-profit
organization, not linked to any political party. All projects and
activities are based on voluntarily work of its members.