RAINBOW-L Archives

April 2010

From:
Carla Cogotti <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Discussion list for Italian speaking antennae + Malta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 2010 19:19:43 +0200
 *Dear RAINBOW!!!!!!!*

*AEGEE-Cagliari is proud to announce you the biggest event which has been
organized by our antenna so far, part of the A25 Project and the official
celebration for our 15th birthday: Many Countries, ONE Europe: 25 years of
young democracy! *
**
The event will take place in Cagliari *from the 20th to the 26th of
September*, open to 80 participants from all over Europe during 6 days. The
aim of the event, focused on the 25th birthday of AEGEE, is to continue
spreading the AEGEE values as active citizenship, multiculturalism and
mobility, linking them to the main themes of our A25 event: job and
mobility. Through lectures, workshops, meetings, conferences and trips we
will help the participants to know more about the job world and its
problems: moving abroad, bureaucracy, convalidation of studies in the
foreign countries. The participation of several professors and experts on
European History and Society will increase the quality of the event, which
will have a considerable follow-up at the European level.

*Participants: 80*
*Fee: 90 euros, including: lodging, 3 meals per day, transports, museums *
*Applications deadline: 04/07/2010*
*Intranet: **http://intranet.myaegee.net/event/view/65/1650*<http://intranet.myaegee.net/event/view/65/1650>
* APPLY HERE!*
*For any kind of information contact us at: [log in to unmask] *

*Goals.*

Being part of the *A25 Project*, the event has some very concrete aims:
first of all, to celebrate in the most fruitful and productive way the
25thyears of AEGEE and the 15
th years of AEGEE-Cagliari; secondly, to prominently improve the knowledge
of the young active European citizens who will attend the event.

 Exchange culture and experience is one of the most considerable
characteristic of the AEGEE life and this is what we are going to do once
again!

Last but not least... We will have fun all together, in the real AEGEE
style!

*Partners.*

Several local and international associations will cooperate with
AEGEE-Cagliari and the A25 Team to organize the event:

ELSA International (European Law Student Association)

ESN (European Student Network)

EMI ( European Movement International)

Moreover, we will count on the participation of local institutions which
will be invited to take part in the A25 event:

Regione Autonoma della Sardegna

Sardegna e Promozione

CONFINDUSTRIA, Commissione  turismo

Provincia di Cagliari

Consorzio Sardegna Sud

Università degli Studi di Cagliari

*Many Countries, ONE Europe: 25 years of young democracy** – The event. *

* *

The AEGEE-Cagliari A25 Team thought of an atypical event divided into two
parts: the first one, from the 20th to the 23th of September focused on the
job world and the issues related to it; the second one, from the 24th to the
26th of September, will be the crazy celebration for the double birthdays of
AEGEE and AEGEE-Cagliari!

*First round: 20th-23th September: active involvement of the participants in
the project!*

-          20th: Arrivals and welcome of the participants, ice-breaking
games and presentation of the A25 Project and the event;

-          21th: Thematic day about Europe and presentation of the
AEGEE-Cagliari research about the view of Europe among the young population;

-          22th:  Activities about mobility, the Schenghen Agreement,
University bureaucracy and convalidation of studies:  how to deal with it
and problem solving;

-          23th: Job security in Italy and all over Europe: comparing laws
and legislations.

*Second round: 24th-26th September: let’s celebrate A25 and our 15thbirthday!
*

After the first part of conferences, workshops and meetings, AEGEE-Cagliari
will be glad to welcome the whole group to the celebration of its
15thbirthday and AEGEE 25
th years: city tours in our city, called “the pearl of the Mediterranean”
(you’ll discover why!), never-ending parties, trips to some beach towns.
It will be a huge celebration where the history and the future of AEGEE will
meet in our breathtaking island, hoping to offer you just the best as we’ve
always done!

 * We're waiting for you in our Mediterranean island!*

--
Carla Cogotti

AEGEE-Cagliari External PR
NetCom Subcommie - Alfredo's Team