RAINBOW-L Archives

July 2001

From:
Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 09:53:49 +0200
I'm here again,
for asking you something very importnat: ARE YOU COMING TO THE PM IN
VALLETTA, NEXT SEPTEMBER?"

If yes you should know that it'll be possible to have a flight discount
(with Air Malta) if you are AEGEE member, but this discount will be HIGHER
IF WE ARE GOING TO FLIGHT TOGETHER FROM MILANO OR/AND ROMA (and from other
airport).
To get this further discount we should arrange a group of, at leats, 10
people, departing all together for the PM (and also for the Post PM).

I think we'll find easily those 10 persons, we just have to bookit very
soon, that's why I'm asking to the interessted people TO WRITE ME AS SOON
AS POSSIBLE, when I'll reach the 10 persons I'll ask for the discount.

In Milano will be also easy to flight for people that won't come from Italy
(check your Air Malta connection).

-further information about the PM and post PM, write to Marco Debono from
AEGEE Valletta [log in to unmask]
-Air Malta web site www.airmalta.com
-write to me, [log in to unmask] if you wish to depart from an italian
airport together with the discount group
-from Catania (Sicily) there are also ferries, see www.virtuferries.com

Bye.