RAINBOW-L Archives

February 2005

From:
Antonio Violante <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2005 09:35:24 +0100
Hi Rainbow !
Just very few lines to inform you than AEGEE-Bari is organizing a trip to Rome Saturday 5th of march with the nicest Erasmus, members of AEGEE-Bari and friends. We are going to stay in Rome on Saturday and Sunday, and as it's a very nice occasion to meet with others members and friends too, I would like to invite guys from Rome to join us in our experience, going with us to the famous "fraschetta" for example, or helping us in showing their beautiful city to our members and erasmus students! I would also like to know if somebody else is planning a visit to Rome in the same period, because it would be great to go with other friends from south of Italy like Naples or Salerno or Termoli or... in case you are interested, drop me a line or gimme a call.
Nice kisses to all of you
          Anto