RAINBOW-L Archives

May 2014

From:
Eri Bettin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Discussion list for Italian speaking antennae + Malta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 May 2014 17:51:55 +0200

Miei cari arcobaleni,
Avete visto questa iniziativa del The AEGEEan?  Mandate le vostre attivitą, che sono tante e tutte belle, e noi provvederemo a pubblicarle!!!

hugs
Erika
Dear locals,
Ever heard the saying "Picture it, or it didn't happen"? That is the idea behind a new initiative from The AEGEEan who each month will be collecting photos from the Network of the activities you have been doing.
The pictures can be anything related to what AEGEE members have been doing across the past month and we really hope that you will contribute with photos from your meetings, events, exchanges, trips etc.
All you have to do is send us your picture and the following information:* Who took the picture? (first name, surname, antenna)* When did the activity take place? (Date)* Who were involved? (Participants)* 4-5 lines about the activity (What did you do? Why did you organize it?)
We will start by collecting pictures of activities that has taken place in May 2014, so please send us your contribution no later than June 1st at 23.59 CET and we will publish it by the beginning of June.
Looking forward to seeing your pictures!
Best regards,
The AEGEEan - AEGEE's online magazine
www.aegee.org/magazine
*like us on Facebook* https://www.facebook.com/aegeean*follow us on Twitter* https://twitter.com/TheAEGEEanAEGEE - European Students' Forumwww.aegee.org