RAINBOW-L Archives

May 2013

From:
Claudio Armandi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Discussion list for Italian speaking antennae + Malta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 May 2013 13:33:19 +0200
Heyo all,
Sorry, it's been a lazy morning so only English version for this one :)
In order to host a NWM you should be able to:

   - host at least 30-40 people (in a gym, floor, hostel, 5 stars hotel)
   equipped with toilets and showers (the more the better)
   - be able to organize it from a thursday (arrival day) to a sunday (half
   day plenaries + departure day)
   - provide social program (city tour on thursday and parties for the
   first 3 nights)
   - guarantee a room with beamer for the last 3 days at least
   - provide at least breakfast + 1 warm meal (2 meals would be perfect)
   - sleeping place, plenary room and mensa should not be far far away from
   each other or well connected
   - have no fee (optimistic) or at least a really low fee, try getting a
   grant/sponsor!
   - have a reasonable amount of organizers/helpers that will assist
   participants throughout the event, 24/7 :D

I know that already 4 locals are interested in organizing the next NWM. If
you are interested, please send me a mail *before May 31st *with the
following information:

   - facilities that you plan to use and distances between them
   - how to reach your city
   - a draft of your budget (at least how much the fee would be)
   - how many organizers you can count on
   - whatever comes to you mind that I forgot now :D

It would be perfect if you are able to organize before or after Zaragoza,
since there is still a discussion going on (join
it!)<http://www.facebook.com/groups/rainbowpresidents/>
You have 15 days, use them at your best! Then we will discuss all together
and select the hosting local :)

Ciao,

Claudio Armandi
Network Commission of AEGEE-Europe