RAINBOW-L Archives

January 2006

From:
aegee-rijeka <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
aegee-rijeka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jan 2006 19:40:33 +0100
Aegee-Rijeka presents: From Mask till Dawn  24.-27.02.2006

So if you want to see what you can expect at our carnival check out this
link  http://www.ri-karneval.com.hr  (  page has English version)

What will you do during our event? HAVE FUN, DRINK, BE CRAZY, DRINK, DO
SIGHTSEEING, DRINK, LEARN ABOUT CARNIVAL TRADITION, DRINK……..

For more info write us to [log in to unmask]

Check out the info on our website www.aegee-rijeka.hr

PARTICIPANTS: 60

FEE: 55 euro non-EU  65 euro EU

DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: 12.02.2006

Included in the fee: lodging ( dormitories ), meals, mask for carnival
parade, some wine….

Programme:

*24.02.*

-arrival of participants J

-party

*25.02.*

-sightseeing of Rijeka

-excursion to Matulji for festival of bell-bearers ( traditional mask, it's
believed that they chase away the winter with the ringing and noise they
make)

-party

* *

*26.02*

*-International carnival parade-*

*( whole day )*

*27.02.*

-departure of participants L

Ready to be a PART of the CRAZIEST CARNIVAL ever?

You'll never forget this event…

….a bit of culture.. a bit of falling in love with Rijeka…..

…..and 100% of party!